Monday, May 11, 2009

Drafts / Doodles


Simple sketches to try the new pencil.



A sketch for a personal project.



An old guy. Actually he's not as harmless as he looks.
He is the typical evil genius.



Kyle Nero. A troubled elf-child. That knife is definitely too big for him.



My brother in his brand new Mazda Miata. You can't see the smile 'cause he's too fast. ;)



A beast demon. Entirely made up by me,
after I had gotten amazed by The Maxx I'd seen lots of years ago in the U.S.A.


Something nice, the kind of litil divil.




Blakie. Human with some animal DNA.


How I see Tanis Half-Elven. Dragonlance.


Deeply inspired by the game Day of Defeat.
My favourite class.


A mechanical arm. A shoulder pad à la "Judge Dredd". And no hair.
I mostly enjoyed the volume and the big hand details.

No comments:

Post a Comment